Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RELAXING BIRTHDAY

This past weekend was my birthday, yeah Bobbe I am around 300. Anyway,
I usually am cranking out something in the way of a project or two.
Well, this weekend- I took a break. Deb and I hosted Chuck Pippin and
Jeannie his wife for their anniversary . The weather co operated a bit
and we spent some time watching videos, walking downtown as well as
doing a little one on one training. The critters even co operated as Jeannie fed one of the chipmonks and it climbed up into her hand.

Chuck brought up the kerambit that I started at the Gathering- finished and cased. Sweet!!! I do hope they make the forging thing a part of the Gathering.

Deb and Jeannie had a chance to chat while Chuck and I crossed hands on the basics of Kuntaw. I also gave the 10 cent tour of the "house in da woods" showing Chuck and Jeannie what I have been describing
for the past couple of years. Last night Deb and I picked up the hot
tub and , well, the project list never stops. It just gets bigger.
Let's see:

Dune buggy- unfinished
trike- unfinished
gt 40- unfinished
fence- unfinished
deck- unfinished
front wall- unfinished

see the pattern here?

But, I know I will get to all of them eventually and I don't mind a break now and then . Especially if it is spent with friends making memories ( see previous post)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Buzz,

Jeanne and I had a great time up in TC with you and Deb. You have a beautiful home...very peaceful and relaxing. I loved the "tree house" feel of looking off the back deck. :-)

I also loved training with you and look forward to the next time!

Thank you for opening your home to us...it was just what the doctor ordered. :-)

Happy Birthday!

Chuck

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Buzz!

Even if your list grows or never gets finished If you don't have a list you'll never know what you have or has to be done.

Happy Birthday.

Randy and Mariah Moore

7:20 AM  
Blogger Buzz Smith said...

Thanks Chuck for bringing up the Kerambit ( walang awa) and for taking the time to come visit. My door is always open for you.BTW- I forgot to give you the o sage orange wood! Hmm, I will hold it for ransom til next time. Buzz

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home