Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Economic Recovery....

I have been hit hard the past 3 months with work dropping right off to nothing. If it wasn't for a few side jobs and DEB I would be in trouble. My hours have been down to as low as 9 hrs a week. Can't pay the bills with that. So, I won't be making the Iowa gathering and my planned trip to the Philippines this spring is all but washed up.

I just had to replace the brakes on my van and then the snow plow takes out my tail lights. Thank god for ebay- 23.00 ea to replace.

I have been in worse situations, but it just seems that it should be getting better!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Hi Buzz

I feel your struggle. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Chuck

7:02 AM  
Blogger Anton said...

Ever considered being a body guard?

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home