Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sulong Event- weekend well spent

I packed up and went to an event I had never been to before. But, you know me, I'll try anything once- twice if I find I like it. Well, I like it. Seems there are a good group of FMA people in the Chicago area and they sponsor the Sulong Championships
"Sulong= to move forward" The doc didn't want me to be active in the circuits- but I would rather compete and suffer with a sore body than to sit and suffer a sore body. I did quite well for an old guy and it was an interesting weekend. Pics to follow as soon as I find some

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assume job Buzz!It was a fun time and We enjoyed seeing you comete and seeing your collection as well.
Mushtaq and I are going to try to post a video or two on you tube.
See you at the Gathering!
Randy(Mariah's Dad)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

It was great to see you that weekend Buzz. Looking forward to the Gathering!

COngrats on the victories Ole'man! :-)

Chuck

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home