Sunday, June 17, 2007

TOO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME

As with many martial artists I have a multitude of interests. I am a musician I used to play professionally. I am a woodworker, I have built my own home, most of the furniture within it,guitars, and even a hydroplane. I am a car nut, I have built many customs over the years. Sitting in my side lot are several cars that need my attention after I get done with the one in my garage.
  • north view living room

  • south view living room

  • My overfull dining room

  • My coffee table made from scrap pieces

  • My garage west view

  • My garage east view

  • My baby- 1976 Sterling

  • My baby- 1976 Sterling

  • My first GT 40

  • a car i made from the ground up out of foam and fiberglass


  • To make a long story short, I have a lot of things going on and it seems that when I have money- I have no time. When I have time- I have no money. I just wish that at least sometime a balance will enter my life and rid me of this black cloud that has been following me for the last couple of years

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home