Friday, June 22, 2007

MORE BLACK CLOUDS

On Monday I was working at a nursing home changing fire dampers above the ceilings. I had my sheet metal laid out on the grass. The wind picked up a piece of sheet metal and it stuck in my right hand , just like a shuriken. Took 6 stitches to stop the bleeding. I sat in the emergency room waiting room at Munson Medical center for 2 hours . I was told it would be another one and a half to two hours more before they would see me. So , I left and went to a walk in clinic. 45 minutes later , no bleeding and a nice set of stitches on my upper middle finger and I was back in business. Lucky it didn't sever any tendons. Now I have matching scars on both hands- He he

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

If anyone asks, it WAS a shuriken...and it was a botched assasination attempt by a party, or parties, unknown employing an evil ninja clan...but you defeated them. (with a toothpick and some chewing gum...)

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home